RUNWAY@SEA

Just about every cruise we've been on has a Runway@Sea although not very well promoted on this one.  I have no idea why but we only heard about it this time when I saw one of the gals from the shop, Juliana, who remembered us from our Alaska cruise and asked if we wanted to participate.  I, of course, said, "Yes."  I love the extra 10% discount we're given at the shops - even though I haven't even used it and don't know if I will!

Michael never wanted to participate until he found out our nephew did.  Now, when I ask him, he says indifferently, "Sure." I like to channel my inner Heidi Klum.

Here are a few photos of our latest walk down the runway - we had lots of "fans" in the audience who took pictures and shared them with us.

 





Comments

  1. Finally got a chance to catch up on your travels. So glad you are both having a good time and enjoying the sights and fellow passengers. Greatly appreciate you taking the time out to post your exploits Enjoy your time though the Panama Canal. Safe trip home now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CRUISING ON THE PACIFIC

FIVE DAYS TO GO

AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND – February 12th